Functions of the Relief and Development Unit
The Relief and Development Unit of PENTSOS shall perform the following functions among others;
- Coordinate the operations of all the Units under PENTSOS in ensuring alignment with set goals;
- Initiate and implement all social and economic development projects of the Church of Pentecost;
- Coordinate the implementation of all development projects within PENTSOS;
- Develop project proposals and fundraising strategies for effective fundraising for project implementation;
- Monitor and supervise the implementation of development projects;
- Facilitate and manage partnerships with civil society organizations, donors and funders.